Tuesday 13 October 2009

Microsoft Windows 7 Exams

So Windows 7 is here, it's meant to be the next main stream OS as we're meant to skip Vista right?

 
So let's assume all the big companies will be wanting to roll this out pretty soon and of course we want to be part of that. So lets get another MCP in Windows 7.

I've already got the XP MCP and Server 2003, so am hoping once I've learned all the new features and functionality of Win 7, I should find the exam a breeze - just like Server 2003 & XP were.

But I've had a look and have found there's 3 exams:
  • Exam 70-686: Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
  • Exam 70-685: Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
  • Exam 70-680: TS: Windows 7, Configuring
So which one to go for?


 
I'm doing a bit of investigate and will post my findings soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge